Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Last Words, Atok.

if you were to leave this world, what would be your last words? i was watching my fav show in the world How I Met Your Mother latest episode; Last Words (this show is a tie with Grey's Anatomy).
it got me thinking... what would i say? what would i want the people matter to me to know? do i matter to them that my last words would be as important?

and then; i remember my Atok. i wouldn't really recall his exact last words to me... but, there was this time.. when i stayed back with him during my long holiday. and my weeks were almost up, few days before i had to leave... Atok was at his table, doing worksheets for his Japanese students i guess, and i passed by. and he stopped me. he held me tight and said, "Kan bagus kalau badan yan boleh kerat-kerat, separuh kat Jb, separuh kt KL, separuh kt Melaka.." and he said he missed me.and held me just a little bit longer. and then he let go. and continue his work...

i love you atok.. i do.. al-fatihah.

2 comments:

  1. this is the only man who were able to literally lift me up in my adult years... i miss you...~

    ReplyDelete
  2. i believe he mUst da one of da most great persOn. even i never met him. but i can image from ur story.
    al fatihah for him.

    ReplyDelete